National Association of Women Artists Announces
132nd Annual Members Exhibition
This historic Exhibition will be held in person at:
One Art Space
23 Warren Street, (Tribeca), New York, NY 10007
and online at
TheNAWA.org and OneArtSpace.com
October 16 – 23, 2021, 12 – 6 PM (in-person)
Online Reception October 21, 2021, from 6-9 pm
My latest oil painting will be on display at this exhibition
The Prestigious panel of Jurors: Bonnie Lucas, Sheila Berger, and Midori Yoshimoto.
NAWA members from across the United States will have their artwork on display. Original works will include all 2D mediums in Oils, Watercolors, Acrylics, Collage, Fiber Art, Digital, Photography and Mixed Media as well as Sculpture on pedestals and wall hanging sculptural & assemblage works. This is the much anticipated prestige art exhibition of the year for NAWA members to shine. All work is for sale in-person and online.
Established in 1889 by five women artists in a NYC studio,
NAWA is the first women’s art organization in America.
NAWA provides exhibition opportunities throughout the year and
throughout the country for its members and collectors.
• NAWA fosters public awareness & interest in the visual fine arts created by women across the US.
• Promotes culture through exhibitions, education, scholarships & awards.
• The NAWA Catalog is archived in over 10 high-profile institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, The Library of Congress, and more.
• Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey holds a permanent collection of NAWA art .
• NAWA has been supporting women artists since 1889.
• Learn more about NAWA by visiting our website: TheNAWA.org