The National Association of Women Artists Presents
July 15 – August 31, 2022
#Virtual NAWA Gallery
Online Reception and Awards Thursday, July 21, 2022 5-6PM
Volunteers make NAWA the successful organization it has been for over 133 years.
The generous donation of time, energy, wisdom and resourcefulness has its own rewards in building friendships, learning new skills and paying it forward.
We recognize these heroes with their own exhibition of their artistic creations.
Established in 1889 by five women artists in a NYC studio, NAWA is the first women’s art organization in America. NAWA provides exhibition opportunities throughout the year and throughout the country for its members and collectors.
- NAWA fosters public awareness & interest in the visual fine arts created by women across the United States.
• Promotes culture through exhibitions, education, scholarships & awards.
• The NAWA Catalog is archived in over 10 high-profile institutions, including the Metropolitan Museum of Art, Museum of Modern Art, The Library of Congress, and more.
- The Jane Voorhees Zimmerli Art Museum at Rutgers University in New Brunswick, New Jersey holds a permanent collection of NAWA art.
- NAWA has been empowering women artists since 1889.
- Learn more about NAWA by visiting our website: theNAWA.org